FOR YOUR DIFFERENT NEEDS
SAER is a leading producer of Italian made water pumps specialising in the clear water sector. Its full range of products offers reliable solutions to civil, industrial, agriculture and irrigation, underground extraction and water treatment.
VARISCO Pumps, an Italian brand, has a long experience and competence in the design and production of self priming and gear pumps in the following fields of application: general industry, process, construction, civil defence and fire fighting.
AFFETTI Pumps have been designed to support heavy working conditions in chemical zones. Acid and bases concentrated, alkaline solutions and light acid, sea water, aliphatic or aromatic solvents are the most pumped mediums.
GPA Pumps supplies a variety of pumping solutions to suit the market needs in water treatment, HVAC, industrial, oil and gas industries. Our product range includes high pressure pumping, water supply , waste water treatment, flood control and many more.
Our team are motivated and to find and provide the right solutions for your specific industry needs. On top of pump consulting, our team of specialist also provide after sales services such as training and troubleshooting. Click on the below links to find out what you need in our wide range of products and services offered.
CAREER & PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
To apply for a job with GPA Engineering, please email us your C.V, expected salary and any other supporting documents to:
• Service existing clients and develop new accounts
• Coordinate with customers, vendors and sub-contractors
• Prepare quotations and follow up on quotes, orders and issuance of orders
• Visit clients and submission of documentation
• Able to travel overseas
• Simple knowledge on water pumps
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or working experience in pump industry preferably
• Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• With Class 3 driving licence
•To work independently and to carry out/supervise work at project site
• To commission pump set in project site
• To carry out installation, service and repair works
• Occasional travel will be required
• Delivery of spare parts to project sites
• NITEC Mechanical or Marine Technology
• NTC-3 or NTC-2 (Mechanical fittings/Marine fittings)
• Knowledge & experience working in similar industry
• Possess good written & oral communication
• Work independently and be a team player
• Preferably with Class 3 driving license
• Provide support to sales team
• Quote and coordinate with clients, vendors and sub-contractors
• Follow up on quotes, orders and issuance of orders
• Knowledge of AutoCAD
• Update on technical information
• Willingness to learn with positive attitude
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Entry-level graduates are welcome to apply